“SAILOR JERRY TIN CUPS ON PREMISE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the gift form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The promoter is William Grant and Sons (ABN 59 142 683 145) od Level 21, 111 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060 (“Promoter”).
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Venues (defined below), and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- This promotion will only be conducted in participating on-premise venues in Australia that display material advertising this promotion (each a “Participating Venue”) from 01/09/2017 until close of business on 31/12/2017, or until stocks of gifts are exhausted in that Participating Venue, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
- To claim, individuals must purchase one (1) Sailor Jerry drink at a Participating Venue during the Promotional Period.
- The first forty-eight (48) valid claims received in each Participating Venue will each be awarded one (1) Sailor Jerry tin cup valued at $9.95. Successful claimants will be provided with their gift immediately at the point of purchase.
- Limit of one (1) claim per person per day in NSW and two (2) claims per person per day in all other states/territories. Claims are strictly limited to the first forty-eight (48) valid claims received in each Participating Venue.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take/redeem a gift at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
- Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) taking/use of a gift.